17.6.12

Meatpacking District: Ara Wine Bar

So, if I lived in New York City, today I would..

... go out for drinks to a little wine bar.

I would take a walk to the Meatpacking District to find Ara Wine Bar.


Προβολή μεγαλύτερου χάρτη

It's a cozy, relaxing place with a good wine selection. I find it to be a very inviting environment.

I would sit on a stool at the bar and order a glass of Italian red wine, La Mondianese.

Or the Spanish Rose one that's called Luis Alegre Rosado. 

Or maybe, I 'd get the Red Berry Sangria, which is red wine spiked with Brandy and Triple Sec, sweetened with blueberries, strawberries, apples and oranges.

Yes, I would definitely get the Red Berry Sangria and sip it slowly while chatting with Ian, 
the bartender, about travels in far away places...

night lights

No comments:

Post a Comment